Paul has experience covering live NFL games and has interviewed players such as Jason McCourty, Jermon Bushrod, Jonathan Casillas, Will Allen and Jeron Johnson.
Paul attended a special Under Armour event and EA Sports Madden event for ProFootballZone.com during Super Bowl week in New York City in 2014.
Below is a list of Paul’s experience within digital media.
– Head of digital, online, email and social media marketing.
– Ran ad campaigns on Twitter and Facebook.
– Conducted contests on Twitter and Facebook in order to increase our engagement with our readers.
– Had our blog posts automatically posted on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ in order to drive traffic to profootballzone.com.
– Created YouTube videos to market ourselves and drive traffic to our site.
– Used our Twitter following to gain more subscribers on YouTube as well as increase our email list.
– Built an email list of over 600 contacts using social media as well as pop ups on our website that we can market to on a consistent basis.
– Designed Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram pages.
– Organized and executed contests to build a following on social media.
– Experience with SEO campaigns, Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
– Conduced keyword research in order to drive traffic via Google, Yahoo and Bing.
– Wrote about the NFL on a daily basis.
– Reviewed and edited articles written by our staff.
– Interviewed NFL players such as Jermon Bushrod, Jonathan Casillas, Will Allen and Jeron Johnson.
– Built partnerships with Yardbarker/FOX Sports, Sidelinesapp.com, numberFire.com, YouTube, ThePostGame and Ticket Monster.
– Made radio appearances on stations such as FOX Sports Radio 1410 in Hartford, 95.9 WNSR in Nashville, Super Sports 101.7, Yahoo! Sports Radio 730 in Memphis, Sports Radio 96.7 The Fan in Mississippi, and ESPN Radio 97.3 in South Jersey.
– Attended and covered media events for Under Armour and EA Sports.
– Spent a week at MetLife’s headquarters leading up to Super Bowl XLVIII in New Jersey.
– Formed partnerships with Ticket Monster, numberFire, The Post Game, YouTube, SidelinesApp.com, and Yardbarker/FOX Sports.